Make Money as a Webcam Model Girls and Boys Wanted.
Make it to the website’s top 100 models of the week and win a prize! We run our promotion «Top 100 of the Week» every 7 days, and the prize pool is $5,000.00!
TOP 100 of the Week Prizes
- 1. 1000 US dollars;
- 2. 500 US dollars;
- 3. 300 US dollars;
- 4-15. 100 US dollars;
- 16-30. 50 US dollars;
- 31-50. 25 US dollars;
- 51-100. 15 US dollars.
Male and transsexual models also participate in the «Top 10 of the Week» contest where prizes are given to TOP 10 models.
Male and transsexual TOP 10 of the Week Prizes
- 1. 200 US dollars;
- 2. 100 US dollars;
- 3. 50 US dollars;
- 4.-10. 25 US dollars.
- How often do I get paid?
Our payment period is seven days (from Monday to Sunday), with payments made every Friday for the previous week’s earnings.
Minimum payment amount is $50 for models and $100 for studios.
If you do not reach the minimum payout threshold your payment will be put on hold until you earn the required minimum.
- Payment Methods
For your convenience, we offer a variety of payment methods. Feel free to choose the one that suits your needs best. The following payment methods are available for both international and US models:
- Payoneer (Firstchoice Pay) (no fees);
- Paxum (no fees);
- ePayments (no fees);
- WebMoney (3% fee);
- Wire Transfer – $535 minimum payout (incl. $35 fee).
- Additional Payment Methods for Payouts in the USA
In addition to the above-mentioned payment methods, the US models and studios can also get paid by:
- Check (no fees);
- Direct Deposit (no fees).
You can make money both in the free and private chat. Below, we will share some tips on how you can earn money on our website:
- 1. We recommend using the status bar to inform users that, for example, a show in your free chat costs 500 tokens or that a dance goes for 100 tokens. This will allow to avoid unnecessary questions and will facilitate your work.
- 2. Talk to your guests in English! It is always appreciated and is truly worth it – a decent level of English in the chat will get you more tips and private chat requests as well as will help you find new regular customers.
- 3. Smile and be in a good mood in front of the camera. If a visitor sees a girl who is bored, angry, or in a bad mood, they will move to another chat room with a more positive environment.
- 4. Tell your customers when you are coming back when you leave.
- 5. Turn the microphone on. This saves you from having to write a lot in the chat, and voice has always been more attractive than printed text. Speak to the members, and you will see how the number of tips grows.
- 6. Use the nicknames of your guests. If they tell you their real names, use them! Using proper names always draws people to you.
- 7. It is important not to give your full attention to just one member in the chat room. This may seem rude, but you need to immediately identify the chat room guests who are able to pay for a private chat or give tips, and primarily talk to them.
- 8. When a member gives you tips or takes you to a private chat, make sure to add him to your friend list.
- 9. Bright make-up looks very good on camera – so it is recommended to put on brighter, more expressive make-up than the one you use in everyday life.
- 10. Members come to webcam sites to have fun! Perform small shows, tease your guests, dress sexy, and tips will rain down on you!
- 11. Keep toys, accessories, and other items necessary for your work at hand. Do not turn the camera off, or worse, do not leave the bed empty looking for your toys.
- 12. If you are asked whether you have a husband or a boyfriend, the best answer is no and that you are actively looking for one. This will create intrigue, a little secret that you share with your guests.
- 13. Tips. The private chat is great, but the most modern way to earn money is through tips. Top models make 80-90% of their earnings on them. There is a stereotype that doing shows in free chats is a waste of money and time, but this is not entirely true. Imagine you say to your guests that you will show your breasts for a hundred dollars. It can be (and probably is) too expensive for one person. But if ten members chip in $10.00 each, none of them will end up spending too much, whereas you get a lot of money for just a minute! Regularly teasing your guests and collecting tips can help you earn good money without having to wait for private show requests!
- 14. If you are new to the webcam business, do not be discouraged if in the first few weeks your income is small. Most of your earnings will come from the regular members who come to see you and your shows.
- 15. Work in front of the camera to have fun and make new friends – enjoy it! Do not work with the only goal of making a lot of money, and the money will find you.